Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas from Roofood

WISHING YOU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
A HAPPY NEW YEAR




Juggling a new job, health issues, a bad back, a personal life that has gone through some emotional times amongst lots of delicious food has made 2015 one hell of a roller coaster ride over here at Roofood. In fact the last 2-3 years has been a difficult period for me but I have gotten through it the best way I can and looking forward to a fresh new year, revitalised, recharged and looking at it head on!

I am refocusing my energies on renewing my hobbies, some new challenges and my health. The bucket list is going to get a work out this year too and hopefully I can plan a small foodie holiday.

2016 will also be about spending more time with my very loving and supportive family and having more time with my gorgeous niece who has just turned 8 (she is such a sweet delight). We love baking together in my little kitchen, doing craft, makeup and just spending lots of quality time together (something that we haven’t been able to do a lot of recently).

My family are also looking forward to welcoming a new baby into our family fold (a nephew)!
I am certainly not going to be making New Year Resolutions because I never follow them but will be focusing on moderation and balance in my life again this year (2015 has lacked that big time!)
So from me to you, I would like to thank you all, my readers, followers, colleagues, supporters, friends and family for the continued support, love and friendship. I hope you have enjoyed what Roofood has had to offer over the last 12 months and continue to enjoy the culinary journey that is Roofood.
 
I have enjoyed working and collaborating with people I now call friends.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New  Year. May 2016 be filled with love, laughter and lots more delicious culinary adventures.
 
Roo
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Roo! Hope that 2016 is bigger and brighter for you. Tough times are hard, but it means the road ahead will feel even smoother :)

    ReplyDelete